QODE to crack innovation trends
Some of the brightest minds in technology and innovation will soon come together in Brisbane for the inaugural two-day innovation conference – QODE.
Taking place from 2-3 April, QODE will form part of Curiocity Brisbane, a new event developed by Brisbane Marketing and Tourism and Events Queensland that also includes World Science Festival Brisbane and at trail of interactive, public art installations called Curiocities.
QODE’s program features presentations from more than 20 Australian and international experts – some appearing in Australia for the first time – on the technology trends sweeping the world.
Telstra CEO Andrew Penn and Energy Queensland CEO David Smales will feature at the event with Queensland’s chief entrepreneur Leanne Kemp, Brisbane’s Chief Digital Officer Cat Matson and renowned Israeli futurist Roey Tzezana.
QODE Day One:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Smart Robotics: global experts will examine the impact and issues raised by the technology including the future of work and ethics.
- Spotlight on the Queensland AI/Smart Robotics startup ecosystem and a look at an industry set to be revolutionised by a convergence of new technologies: transport.
- Globally recognised researchers and futurists will unpack what humanity, society and global economy may look like, covering AI, quantum computing, biology and digital media.
QODE Day Two:
- Studies of emerging and established industries, and the opportunities, challenges and threats that new digital technologies are presenting.
- Spotlight on Queensland’s vibrant startup sectors: MedTech, Augmented/Virtual Reality, AgTech and Digital Travel/Tourism.
- Senior executives from established industries in Telecommunications, Energy, Mining and Financial services speak on how their companies and industries are introducing innovation to embrace opportunities and meet challenges.
View the full program here.
Brisbane Marketing is pleased to extend a 15% discount on the following QODE tickets:
- A QODE Red gives access to the full two-day conference program, the exhibition floor with 150+ exhibitors and the workshop/ seminar program. Use the code QODEBM15 when booking online.
- A QODE Black give access to the exhibition floor and the workshop/seminar program. Use the code BMBLACK when booking online.
Learn more at qodebrisbane.com.
Contact the Business Events team about aligning your business event with events like Curocity and QODE.