The Capital Brisbane - Making ideas happen.
An innovation hub with modern co-working spaces in the heart of Brisbane City.
Whether you’re an established business, a new start-up or scaling for growth, The Capital is the city’s business development hub. The Capital offers premium co-working space for small to medium businesses along with hotdesking for remote workers and business travellers. (COVID safe restrictions apply).
An initiative of Brisbane City Council and Brisbane Marketing, The Capital opens doors to important networks and enables you to accelerate your business through an innovation ecosystem of bespoke programs, forums and functions that focus on the city’s growth and supporting your business.
Located at 155 Queen Street, The Capital occupies three levels with access through the heritage Regent Theatre – the home of Brisbane’s Visitor Information Centre.
The Capital has on-site Brisbane Marketing community managers ready to serve businesses and members. It also houses a multi-function event space right in the heart of the city.
Get to know The Capital. COVID safe restrictions apply to all activities. Click here for more information.
- Based on the Queen Street Mall
- Three floors of dedicated desk and office for hot desking and co-working
- On-site management and support
- 24/7 secure building access
- Close to public transport, shops + food outlets
- Access to business support and development programs
- Surrounded by like-minded businesses in a friendly, collaborative environment
- Event facilities (Due to COVID safe restrictions event bookings are currently not accepted)
Pop in and see us for a tour or complete the below enquiry form to request a call-back.