The Capital Brisbane - Making ideas happen.
An innovation hub with modern co-working spaces in the heart of Brisbane City.
The Capital is a premium co-working solution that provides start-ups, scale-ups, remote workers and small business with a space to collaborate and drive innovation in Brisbane. An initiative started by Brisbane City Council and Brisbane Marketing, The Capital offers networking and collaboration opportunities, professional support, access to government partners and fosters a community environment in unique, centrally-located creative spaces. The Capital is home to the largest cluster of technology-based start-ups in Brisbane.
Located at 155 Queen Street Mall, The Capital occupies three levels above Zara with access through the heritage-listed Regent Theatre that is home to the Visitor Information Centre.
The level 4 offices are run by Brisbane Marketing with spaces currently available.
- Based in the heart of the Queen Street Mall
- 24/7 secure building access
- On-site management and support
- High-speed wi-fi included
- Modern office fit-out
- Variety of office configurations to suit your needs
- Bookable meeting and event spaces
- Modern kitchen space + coffee machine
- Full restrooms and shower facilities
- Close to public transport, shops + food outlets
- Private rooftop breaks out space for meetings + lunch
- Surrounded by like-minded businesses in a friendly, collaborative environment
Pop in and see us for a tour or complete the below enquiry form to request a call-back.