Australia’s new world city – Brisbane – is an exciting, progressive city ready to play an economic leadership role in the Asia Pacific region.
Brisbane, host of the 2014 G20 Leaders Summit, is a thriving, progressive, multicultural city. It is a global hub in scientific innovation, mining and resources, technology, higher education, meetings and incentives and cultural attractions.
Brisbane is committed to strengthening trade and commerce across the globe and rapidly becoming an economic powerhouse in the Asia Pacific region.
Brisbane’s more reliable physical infrastructure and enterprising intellectual capital mean investors can be more confident they will optimise their investment return. The city provides superior port and airport facilities, world-class universities and research and Australia’s strongest and most sustained employment and graduate growth in professional services.
Brisbane’s clearly-articulated economic development plan is gaining momentum as a result of widespread industry support. This strong and rapidly growing industry support is based on a number of factors, the combination of which has created the ideal environment for investment, development, and business confidence. So when the question “Why Brisbane?” is asked, a comprehensive and convincing list of reasons can be given:
- Stable political environment
- Strong population growth and projections
- Proven and forecast economic growth
- Current and future investment in public and private infrastructure projects
- Current and future investment in public and private sector projects to improve access to, and the development of, a skilled local workforce.
- New and existing government policy which is conducive to industry development, growth, and innovation.
Brisbane’s growing importance as a key Australian business hub presents investors with more confidence and certainty that they will optimise their investment returns by locating here.
Brisbane is committed to strengthening trade and commerce across the globe and rapidly becoming an economic powerhouse in the Asia Pacific region. Listen to testimonials about successful investment in Brisbane.