QUT International College
Located in Brisbane, QUT International College (QUTIC) offers English language and academic pathway programs to assist international students to meet the entry requirements for university degree programs, as well as improve their English for personal, professional or academic purposes.
- very high success rates of graduates studying in QUT university programs
- a study environment with people from many different countries
- small class sizes
- excellent welfare, language and learning support
- access to university facilities on an inner city campus, 2km from Brisbane’s city centre
QUTIC is an integral part of QUT, a highly successful university in Australia with an excellent graduate employment rate, global connections and an outstanding record in applied research.
- General and Academic English
- Foundation programs
- Diplomas – Business, Creative Industries, Engineering and Information Technology (IT)
- University Certificate in Tertiary Preparation
- Graduate Certificate pathway programs – Business and IT
- IELTS Preparation
The QUTIC Diploma programs in business, information technology and creative industries are equivalent to up to the first year of the related bachelor degrees at QUT. An excellent way to fast-track your higher education.
QUTIC Foundation programs provide a pathway for students to enter into the first year of a range of QUT bachelor programs.
The Graduate Certificate programs provide a pathway for academically eligible students to meet the English entry requirement for the coursework Master of Business / IT program.