Brisbane's ultimate Pop-Up event for event planners returns
Brisbane Pop-Up is back in 2020!
Brisbane is open for business and ready when you are so let’s all come together and reconnect with industry colleagues in a COVID safe face-to-face format!
A must-do for anyone who organises meetings and events, Brisbane Pop-Up is designed to bring the city’s leading event venues, hotels and service suppliers together under the one roof. This provides event managers and key decision makers the opportunity to pop in, learn more and confirm business with representatives from Brisbane’s best, newest, and recently improved unique products.
Date: Thursday 5 November 2020
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm (Due to COVID capacities, you will be required to choose a 1-hour time slot)
Where: Sofitel Brisbane Central, Ballroom Le Grand, 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City
Register by: Monday 2nd November 2020
What to expect at Brisbane Pop-Up 2020:
- Enjoy a mocktail on arrival at the exciting new Pop-Up bar
- Direct access to new and improved Brisbane event suppliers including venues, accommodation and event services eager to help produce your next event
- Numerous prizes up for grabs including exciting experiences, accommodation and dining vouchers
- Gain a better understanding of how you can deliver COVID safe events
- To get the most out of the event, we invite you to attend with key members of your team who are also involved in planning business events*.
*Please note, this invitation is restricted to association and corporate meeting planners, EAs, PAs, and PCOs who assist with planning, research and decision making relating to Brisbane-based events. Industry suppliers will not be granted entry to walk the show floor.