University of the Sunshine Coast
USC offers more than 100 programs from study locations across Queensland including Sippy Downs on Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay on the Fraser Coast, Gympie, Noosa and South Bank in Brisbane plus specialist international student centres in Melbourne and Sydney.
Explore the endless possibilities and find a program that’s right for you.
Many programs include courses that can be completed at any campus, and some are available through off-campus study hubs. This means you’ll have the flexibility to choose a study location that works for you.
USC SouthBank is only a 10-minute walk from the Brisbane CBD and offers a vibrant and personalised study experience in the heart of the city.
Campus facilities include quiet study areas, a student commons/kitchen, a 24-hour computer lab, IT and library services, and a space for prayer and quiet reflection.
Courses available at USC South Bank
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (International Business)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism, Leisure and Event Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration Extended
- Master of Information and Communications Technology
- Master of Professional Accounting