Business Institute of Australia
Business Institute of Australia (BIA) offers nationally accredited and internationally recognised qualifications in the fields of management, accounting and travel and tourism. Qualifications obtained at BIA fulfil the requirements of Training Packages, and could also be used to pathway into further studies offered at Universities and colleges across Australia.
BIA is committed to providing our students with the opportunity to engage in a flexible learning and assessments process. BIA's approach to flexible learning and assessment is to offer students a variety of learning and assessment experiences that may include but are not limited to Class-based training/assessment, Group discussions, Role-plays, Presentations, Self-directed study and Research activities.
Our Courses in Brisbane Campus
- Skills for Vocational Pathways – Certificate I and II level
- Accounting Courses – Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma
- Leadership and Management Courses – Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma
- Marketing and Communication Courses – Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma
- Travel and Tourism Management – Certificate III to Advanced Diploma
Call Brisbane: +61 7 3051 0093
Email: [email protected]
CRICOS Provider Code: 02607G | RTO Code: 91019